Trijicon MRO HD 2-MOA Mini Rifle OpticTrijicon
Trijicon MRO HD 2-MOA Mini Rifle Optic
Description:The Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO®) is a reflex-style, sealed sight intended for use on rifles, carbines, and shotguns to provide fast target acquisition. It is designed to be used with both eyes open, providing the operator with maximum situational awareness. The large aperture and tapered light path maximizes the viewing area in such a small optic, allowing for fast target engagement – especially from non-standard shooting positions. It also features ambidextrous brightness controls, sub-flush adjusters, advanced lens coatings, and a fully sealed, waterproof, hard anodized forged 7075-T6 housing, making the MRO the ultimate mini reflex sight.
The MRO HD is optimized for use with a magnifier, with a re-engineered objective lens to produce a refined 2.0 MOA center dot surrounded by a 68 MOA segmented circle reticle. The ambidextrous reticle and brightness control allows the user to choose between a full reticle or center dot only.
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- 1 Lens Cloth
- 1 MRO Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- Largest Field of View of ANY Mini Red Dot, 44% bigger field of view than H1 / T1 / T2
- Optimized for use with a Magnifier
- 2.0 MOA Dot with 68 MOA Reticle, transition between dot only or full reticle option
- Tethered Battery Cap
- Reduced Tube Effect
- True Zero Magnification Optic
- Ambidextrous Brightness Control, adjustment dial is equally usable by left or right handed operators
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Housing, the MRO is the ONLY red dot made of Forged 7075, the same material used to manufacture the battle proven ACOG, 80% stronger than extruded 6061
- Turn it on for up to 5-years using one single battery
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Length x Width x Height: 2.9 in x 1.7 in x 2 in (73.66mm x 43.18mm x 50.8mm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz. (130.41g)
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Size: 25mm
- Illumination Source: LED
- Illumination Settings: 16 Total
- Power Source: CR2032
- Battery Life: 2.5 Years of continuous use at dot-only day setting "3" (Setting 5 of 8) at 70F (21C); 75 days of continuous use for complex reticle at day setting "3" (setting 5 of 8) at 70F (21C)
- Adjustment Range: 70 MOA
- Eye Relief: Infinite in.
- Mount: None
- Housing Material: 7075- T6 Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Matte Black
- Submersion Depth: 100 ft. (30m)
- Operating Temperature: -60 F to +160F (-51.11c to 71.11c)
Item shipped very quickly and arrived in 3 days. I will definitely be looking to shop at Arms Unlimited for future needs!
Excellent quality, and the new reticle is sharp and accurate.