Arms Unlimited generally ships orders for in-stock items within 24-48 hours using USPS or UPS. If flat rate shipping is selected a provider will be selected based upon the size, contents, and value of the product being shipped at the discretion of Arms Unlimited. All shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and APO addresses will be shipped via USPS. All shipping times are approximate based upon estimates from the shipping carriers, we do not and can not guarantee delivery times, once the package leaves our facility the shipping carrier is in control of that package.
Orders cannot be modified or canceled once they have been marked "shipped."
- How is shipping calculated? We offer flat rate shipping as well as UPS services calculated based on your location.
- Why does my tracking number not work? Most tracking numbers will be track-able within 24 hours of receipt of the email notification. If you received your tracking number and you've allowed 48 hours for UPS/USPS/FedEx to update their tracking information and still are not able to track your package, please email us to inquire, email@example.com.
- Do you ship to freight forwarders? No, we do not ship to freight forwarders.
- Do you require a signature for delivery? Signature requirements are selected at our discretion.
- Do I have to be home at time of delivery? This decision is often at the carriers discretion. Carriers may leave the package with an apartment management office or even on your front/back porch if the driver deems that the area is secure enough to leave the package. Otherwise, a notice will be posted that a delivery attempt was made and it will offer a variety of ways for you to obtain your order.
- What does the package look like? All orders are shipped using discrete packaging. The shipping label will identify the shipper as "AU Inc" and will not reference "Arms" or any other identifying marks related to our products.
- Can I change my shipping address? Contact us immediately to make any changes to your shipping address, if the order has already shipped it can not be changed.
- How can I change or cancel my order? Contact us immediately to change or cancel your order; we make no guarantee that a change can be made before the order ships. If the order has shipped, no changes can be made. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you.
- How do I return my package if I changed my mind? Once you've received your package, contact us for an RMA number. Simply write the RMA number on the box and ship the package to our facility. See our Return Policy and follow the instructions before returning a package.
- What happens if my package was sent back? If a package is refused or undeliverable for any reason and returned to our facility without an RMA number, the product value will be refunded upon receipt, less a restocking fee to cover our shipping costs as well as the shipping fee charged by UPS/USPS to return the package to our facility.
Customer service is a priority at Arms Unlimited. If you are not satisfied with your order, we will do our best to correct the situation to your satisfaction. Because of the costs involved with returning products, it is always best to contact us with any questions you may have about our products before you place an order.
All products are brand new and covered under the manufacturer's warranty, unless otherwise specified. Product defects must be handled by contacting the manufacturer directly. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of delivery of your order.
No returns will be accepted without prior approval from Arms Unlimited. Please contact us to process a return. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. No returns on ammunition or firearms.
- All returns must be made within 14 days of product delivery.
- A 15% restocking fee + shipping charges will be charged for all exchanged, returned, refused, undelivered or abandoned items.
- We DO NOT accept returns on firearms, ammunition, optics, used items, ballistic (body armor) or any hygienic products – this includes earplugs.
- All returns must be received as they were when they shipped from Arms Unlimited; new and in the original packaging. All accessories, documentation, and registration cards must be included with the return.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping return costs.
- Any shipping charges for product returns are non-refundable.
A valid RMA number must be written clearly on the outside of the packaging or on the receipt that accompanied your order. Please DO NOT place any labels, write on, or attempt to ship back your return item in just the manufacturers box. The customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments. If your shipping carrier has lost or damaged your package, please contact them directly.
Ship the package(s) back to the following address:
Arms Unlimited - Returns
2061 Pabco Rd
Henderson, NV 89011
We do not guarantee cancelations. If an order is placed and for any reason a request is made to cancel the order, we will do our best to cancel that order but if we are unable to do so the order will be subject to our return policy and applicable restocking fees. We strongly encourage our customers to know what they are purchasing before placing an order.
Pricing and Availability
All pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. All prices listed are in U.S. dollars. If you have any questions regarding our pricing or would like to check whether your item is in stock, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at our discretion. If you placed an order for an item that is out of stock, you will be notified within 24-48 hours.
You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase long-gun ammunition and 21 years of age or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition must be shipped UPS Ground. Check your state and local laws for any other applicable ammunition regulations. Orders canceled due to conflict with state or local laws are subject to a 15% cancelation fee.
We do NOT ship ammunition to the following locations:
- APO/FPO Addresses
- California, must ship to licensed dealer (LE with credentials exempt)
- Illinois, must provide FOID card for ammo all purchases
- New Jersey, must provide FOID card for handgun ammo
- New York, must ship to licensed dealer
- District of Columbia
- P.O. Boxes
- International Addresses
- U.S. Territories
- U.S. addresses having zip codes beginning with (606, 607, 608)
U.S. addresses having zip codes beginning with (100, 101, 102)
Illinois residents must provide a copy of your valid FOID card and driver's license to purchase ammunition. This is for orders with shipping and/or billing addresses within Illinois.
There are currently no federal restrictions on the sale of high capacity magazines, but several states do have their own restrictions. Orders canceled due to conflict with state or local laws are subject to a 15% cancelation fee.
California: No magazines over 10 rounds, LE ok with credentials
Colorado: No magazines over 15 rounds, LE ok with credentials
Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds, LE ok with credentials. As of 10/1/13 in order to comply with CT Senate Bill No. 1160 magazines holding 10 rounds or less can only be purchased if buyer provides a copy of driver's license and ONE of the following: state handgun carry permit, long gun certificate, or ammunition certificate.
Delaware: No magazines over 17 rounds
District of Columbia: No magazines over 10 rounds, Including LE
Hawaii: No magazines over 10 rounds, LE ok with credentials
Illinois: No magazines over 10 rounds (rifles), and 15 rounds (handguns)
Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds, LE ok with credentials
Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds, LE ok with credentials (including retired)
New Jersey: No magazines over 10 rounds, LE restricted due to New Jersey Attorney General inquiries
New York: No magazines over 10 rounds, LE ok with credentials
Oregon: No magazines over 10 rounds, LE ok with credentials
Vermont: No magazines over 10 rounds (rifles), and 15 rounds (handguns)
Washington: No magazines over 10 rounds
Military APO/FPO: Due to ITAR we can not ship to overseas military bases, we can ship to a CONUS military base
Specific types of firearms may be restricted or outright prohibited in your area, we can not list every restriction due to the constant changes made by legislators. It is your responsibility to know your state and local laws. Firearms deemed "assault weapons" are prohibited for sale to individuals (law enforcement officers may or may not be exempt, direct agency sales are always exempt) in states such as California, Massachusetts, New York, and New Jersey. Orders canceled due to conflict with state or local laws are subject to a 15% cancelation fee.
Firearms, suppressors, receivers, actions, and frame sales are regulated by federal law and require an FFL to ship. Such orders will be held until we obtain and verify your FFL.
Valid FFL requirements are as follows:
A current copy with an original signature!
If it has been changed or altered in any way it will be considered invalid.
FFL purchases will only be sent to the address on the FFL - no exceptions.
We will keep your FFL on file until it expires, at which time you will need to send a renewed copy.
Failure to provide a valid FFL for a firearm order within 30 days will result in order cancelation and a 15% cancelation fee.
The U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the "Customer") read and familiarize yourself with the following information regarding certain applicable export regulations.