Streamlight ProTac HL-X 1000-Lumen Rail Mount WeaponLight w/ Remote SwitchStreamlight
Streamlight ProTac HL-X 1000-Lumen Rail Mount WeaponLight w/ Remote Switch
Description:The Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount HL-X is a 1,000 lumen weapon-mounted light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. It uses either a remote switch or a standard push-button tail switch, and can run on multiple battery sources.
- Streamlight ProTac HL-X Weaponlight with thumb screw mount
- Remote pressure switch and mounting clips
- Two 3V CR123A lithium batteries
- Push Button Tail Cap
- Double Sided Tape
- Zip Ties
- TEN-TAP Programming allows selection of three different operating functions: high/strobe, high only, low/high
- Dual fuel - uses two CR123 lithium batteries or one rechargeable 18650 lithium ion battery
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Durable anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- Illumination Output:
- High for maximum illumination: 1,000
- Low for extended run time: 60 lumens
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting
- Runtime: 1.25 hours
- Weight: 6.9 oz (195.61 grams)
- Length: 5.43 in (13.79 cm)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Batteries Required: 2x CR123 or 1x 18650
The ProTac light is a quality light for the price point. It fits the need I had for it and works exactly how I want it to.
The Streamlight ProTac is a great bargain on the cheap end of lights. Pair it with an offset mount and it tucks very nicely at the end of an AR. 10 tap let’s you change how the switch functions and the included tape switch is decent enough.
Nice WML. Extremely bright. Mounts well. If you need a light on your rifle but you don't want to break the bank, this is a great option.
Awesome weapon light and comes with everything you need. Great alternative to a surefire.
This light cast a very good spot and the remote switch is a must. Kit comes with everything needed to mount on a rifle; provided you have a picatinny rail. It is nice that it is dual fuel and hopefully the batteries last a long time. Didn't seem to add much weight to the weapon, but it will get tested once we start getting dark. Since I haven't had any problems with streamlight products this light should be good.
This is a great light for the money.
Excellent light for a great price. I have it on a shotgun and it takes a beating.
It beats out other lights I have that literally cost 4 times as much and is a lot lighter and more compact.