Streamlight TLR-1 HL 1000-Lumen WeaponLight
Description:The Streamlight TLR-1 HL provides an 1000 lumen blast of white light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime 1000 lumens; 283m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- Lumens: 1000
- Runtime: 1.5 hours
- Weight: 4.18 oz (118.6 grams)
- Length: 3.39 in (8.61 cm)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Batteries Required: 2x CR123
Very fast shipping and great price for the product.
Received in a quick amount of time, well packaged. Light was exactly what I was expecting. Solid WML for my home defense firearm
Fits great works great looks great
Fast shipping and lowest overall price from a reputable dealer. Buy with confidence.
I own several Streamlight weapon lights. They are nothing fancy, they just work.
Great item at a great price! Functions great. Absolutely love it on my G34!
This is a great light for handguns. It would even make a great handheld light. It cast an extremely bright light. With a strobe function this thing will stop intruders. Not sure how long the batteries will last as I haven't had to run it at night yet. Just starting to get dark where I live. I will definitely get more of these.
Worked as advertised; fits multiple rail styles; and was a great buy on sale.
No real complaints, the light works well, it's bright af, and it works no matter what I put it through. Nothing short of breaking the bulb will stop this light, and I cc this on my glock with no problems. I'd use this for duty use or for edc any day of the week