Streamlight TLR-1 HL 1000-Lumen WeaponLight
Description:The Streamlight TLR-1 HL provides an 1000 lumen blast of white light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime 1000 lumens; 283m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- Lumens: 1000
- Runtime: 1.5 hours
- Weight: 4.18 oz (118.6 grams)
- Length: 3.39 in (8.61 cm)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Batteries Required: 2x CR123
Fits great works great looks great
Fast shipping and lowest overall price from a reputable dealer. Buy with confidence.
I own several Streamlight weapon lights. They are nothing fancy, they just work.
Great item at a great price! Functions great. Absolutely love it on my G34!
This is a great light for handguns. It would even make a great handheld light. It cast an extremely bright light. With a strobe function this thing will stop intruders. Not sure how long the batteries will last as I haven't had to run it at night yet. Just starting to get dark where I live. I will definitely get more of these.
Worked as advertised; fits multiple rail styles; and was a great buy on sale.
No real complaints, the light works well, it's bright af, and it works no matter what I put it through. Nothing short of breaking the bulb will stop this light, and I cc this on my glock with no problems. I'd use this for duty use or for edc any day of the week
Highly competitive price and Free,Fast shipping keeps me coming back.
Excellent tactical pistol light at an incredible price point.