Ops-Core Rear Counterweight Helmet Kit
Description:Ops-Core rear counterweight kit helps provide a stable fit by balancing the weight load placed on the front of the helmet from mounted items including cameras, visors, night vision binoculars/goggles/monoculars and flashlights;
Prevents the helmet from "nose-diving" due to unbalanced weight
- Customizable weight management system with (5) 70g removable weights and (5) elastic pockets
- Total weight of the system is 0.85lbs (385g)
- Elastic pockets can stretch to fit (2) weights or (1) weight and (1) battery (AA, AAA or 123)
- Mounts to the rear of the helmet with custom anchors using the existing helmet holes with longer ballistic screws (provided)
- Anchors remain on the helmet while the counterweight can be removed quickly and reattached as needed
- Rear Velcro attachment ensures secure positioning
- Features a Chemlight window and Velcro patch for Glint tape for use with low light IFF
Counterweight worked great on my bump cap, offset my pvs14 nicely.
Works great as expected, shipping was fast. I will shop with this company again
I knew some day I'd need to buy a set for my Sentry Helmet. Amazingly the day i just happen to look Arms Unlimited had them on sale! The 5 weights can be adjusted to balance whatever you mount in the NVG Mount. They are firmly secured in their individual places and a double wrap/flap of Velcro. A perfect match. No "after market " crap for me. I want genuine Ops Core parts for my gear. Arms Unlimited Rocks!
Great price, quick shipping. Does exactly what it’s meant to do.
my buddies are happy with these counterweights. has multiple functions. free standard shipping is always great. happy to deal with AU
Item is great and ships fast!