Ops-Core Rear Counterweight Helmet Kit
Description:Ops-Core rear counterweight kit helps provide a stable fit by balancing the weight load placed on the front of the helmet from mounted items including cameras, visors, night vision binoculars/goggles/monoculars and flashlights;
Prevents the helmet from "nose-diving" due to unbalanced weight
- Customizable weight management system with (5) 70g removable weights and (5) elastic pockets
- Total weight of the system is 0.85lbs (385g)
- Elastic pockets can stretch to fit (2) weights or (1) weight and (1) battery (AA, AAA or 123)
- Mounts to the rear of the helmet with custom anchors using the existing helmet holes with longer ballistic screws (provided)
- Anchors remain on the helmet while the counterweight can be removed quickly and reattached as needed
- Rear Velcro attachment ensures secure positioning
- Features a Chemlight window and Velcro patch for Glint tape for use with low light IFF
Exactly what was needed.
These weights seem like theyâ€™ll be more than plenty to balance out a helmet. I donâ€™t have night vision googles so I canâ€™t say for certain but itâ€™s a good product for a problem I donâ€™t have yet.
Great product definitely needed with NVGs!
Does the job just fine for a very good price, arrived quick and well packaged, would buy again!
Great product and Service, give AU a try
This counterweight is nice as it's custom fit for the Ops-core helmet. It comes with bolts that secure to the back, and the result has a low profile. The weight isn't too extreme - it made using NODs much more comfortable, but the helmet is still usable with just the rear weight.
Counterweight is 100% reliable & better yet, it's the opscore one for a better price. Highly recommend.