Magtech/CBC .50 BMG M33 NATO Ammo 624 Grain Full Metal JacketMagtech
Wooden Military Crate of 250, new production, non-corrosive, boxer primed, reloadable brass cases
True mil-spec production from the NATO military contract production line. Widely regarded as the most accurate M33 in production for use in rifles such as those produced by Barrett
- Caliber: .50 BMG - M33 NATO
- Suggested Weapon Use: Barrett 107 / 82 / 99
- Bullet Features: Accurate, Positive Functioning, No Barrel Leading, No Expansion
- Quality: Most Magtech/CBC products are manufactured to SAAMI or CIP specifications.
- Warning: Read all warnings on the box prior to use.
- Casing: Factory Brass
- Bullet Style: FMJ
- Bullet Weight (Grains): 624
- Muzzle Velocity (FPS): 2,952
- Muzzle Energy (Ft. Lbs.): 12,077
- Test Barrel Length: 36.00 inches
Very pleased with this ammo. The killer packaging is an added bonus.
I read some negative reviews about ARMs Unlimited. As a satisfied customer I wanted to let you know that I was very satisfied with my order, packing and time for shipping. I would recommend them for future customers.
Wonderful value, fast shipping, outstanding Packaging. These will be wonderful Target ammunition for the Barrett
Good shipping and good price on new manufactured high-quality steel core 50cal that functions flawlessly in my Barrett. Wood crate that the ammo shipped in was a major bonus for me!