Magtech .40 S&W Ammo 180 Grain Full Metal JacketMagtech
Case of 1,000 rounds, new production, non-corrosive, boxer primed, reloadable brass cases
- Caliber: .40 S&W
- Suggested Use: Target & Match, Range, Plinking
- Bullet Features: Accurate, Positive Functioning, No Barrel Leading, No Expansion
- Quality: Most Magtech products are manufactured to SAAMI or CIP specifications.
- Warning: Read all warnings on the box prior to use.
- Casing: Factory Brass
- Bullet Style: FMJ Flat
- Bullet Weight (Grains): 180
- Bullet Diameter (Inches): 0.4
- Bullet Sectional Density: 0.161
- Bullet Ballistic Coefficient: 0.191
- Primer Type: Small Pistol Primer 1.5
- Primer Style: Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (FPS): 990
- Muzzle Energy (Ft. Lbs.): 392
- Test Barrel Length: 4.00 inches
- Power Factor (Estimated): 178.20000
I have used Magtech a number of times and have had no problems with this ammo. Took it to Front Sight and had a great experience and reliability. I like the heavier bullet weigh.
I have used this brand in the pass,no issues.
A Plus Seller
The service was quick and the price was outstanding. I will definitely use your company again.
Ordering was easy and the ammo arrived faster than was stated when I made the order. Overall an excellent experience.
This was my first Ammo purchase online, so I was a little worried. Everything went perfect! Arrived in tact and on time! Can't wait to start shooting!
WILL ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN
I just bought a S&&W Shield locally and was ready for some practice ammo. I found Arms Unlimited on line with a great price and shipping. After reading some of the reviews I placed my order and was pleasantly surprised at the quick delivery. Great product and service. Will I order from them again? YOU BET!!!Down side. After seeing the price of hand guns at Arms Unlimited I could have saved even more money by buying it there. I will probably be getting two other pistols for my daughters and will definitely look here first. Great place to do business.