Magpul MBUS Pro Offset Folding Rear SightMagpul
Magpul MBUS Pro Offset Folding Rear Sight
Description:Building on the proven MBUS Pro platform, the MBUS Pro Offset Sights are part of an an effective aiming system to supplement magnified optics on M1913 Picatinny mounting surfaces. In the event of a damaged or nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45 degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting solution.
The MBUS Pro Offset Rear Sight features durable Melonited steel construction, positive detented lockup when deployed, tool-less windage adjustment for easy zeroing, dual rear apertures, and a low profile footprint to ensure compatibility and reduce interference with most rifle setups.
Made in U.S.A.
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail
- Windage adjustable with low-profile knob – no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions
- Standard AR height over bore when deployed, 45 deg. offset right-hand side
- Weight, w/ hardware: 2.0 oz.
- Height above rail, at clamp: ~0.18"
- Length, stowed: 2.0"
- Small aperture dia.: 0.07"
- Large aperture dia.: 0.19"
Windage Adjustment:~0.5 MOA (0.566"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
~0.4 MOA (0.410"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius
Solid, substantial and easy to install. I'm a happy camper!
I like these, but to get zero I have to crank the rear sight all the way to the right.
Came just as expected. Will always order from arms unlimited