Blue Force Vickers Rifle/Shotgun Sling
The Blue Force Vickers Sling has revolutionized the way we carry automatic rifles.It is constructed of Invista solution dyed Cordura with a Quick Adjuster which allows the user to instantly lengthen and shorten the sling. The overall length is adjustable to accommodate different sized weapons, with or without body armor. The Padded Vickers Sling is compatible on a standard M4 carbine and can be mounted upside down (Adjuster to the rear) on traditional bolt action rifles and shotguns for a "muzzle up" carry. This model has a black finish and comes with nylon hardware constructed of glass reinforced DuPont Zytel nylon.
All Blue Force Gear products are made in the USA, Berry Compliant, and carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- Standard M4 carbines or almost any weapon when combined with additional sling hardware
- 1.25” webbing can be looped through sling swivels, buttstock slots, or combined with sling hardware (available separately)
- Can be mounted upside down (Adjuster to the rear) on traditional bolt action rifles and shotguns for a "muzzle up" carry
- 1.25" sling webbing on each end
- Overall length is adjustable to accommodate different sized weapons, with or without body armor
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA® webbing
- Patented Quick Adjuster with Contrasting Pull Tab
- Nylon hardware : glass reinforced DuPont Zytel® Nylon
- Metal hardware : Anodized machined aluminum adjuster, phosphated steel triglides