Streamlight TL-Racker 1000-Lumen Shotgun Forend Light for Remington 870Streamlight
Streamlight TL-Racker 1000-Lumen Shotgun Forend Light for Remington 870
Description:The Streamlight TL-Racker is compact, lightweight all-in-one integrated shotgun forend light for the Remington 870. Replace your weapon’s forend with the TL-Racker featuring a bright 1000 lumen LED light in a sleek design that eliminates the need for remote cords, reducing snag hazards. Its ergonomic design provides maximum grip and easy switch access for momentary and constant on. The elongated switch pad accommodates virtually any hand size. Uses two CR123A lithium batteries. The customized optic produces a concentrated beam for multiple applications. Ideal for shotgun breaching, close quarter operations or elevating home defense options.
- White LED produces 1000 lumens; runs 1 hour
- Customized optic produces a concentrated beam
- Elongated switch pad accommodates virtually any hand size
- Ambidextrous switch (switches on both sides) with momentary and constant on functionality
- Ergonomic design provides maximum grip and easy switch access
- “Super tough” impact-resistant nylon body; virtually indestructible
- IPX4 water resistant
- Uses two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 7.94” (20.16 cm); 10.66 oz; (303g)
- Compatible with Remington 870
- Lumens: 1000
- Runtime: 1.75 hours
- Weight: 11.08 oz (314.1 grams)
- Length: 8 in (15.24 cm)
- Height: 2.64 in (6.7 cm)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Batteries Required: 2x CR123
Easy to install and well worth the money. Would definitely recommend!
As always, buying from Arms Unlimited was smooth, easy and delivery was fast and efficient.
I love this place, simple and easy to order and fast delivery, to either my house or local gun dealer. Love the variety of guns and pistols. Always looking forward to my weekly advertisement of in inventory items.
Unit works well and is extremely bright. The only downside is that the unit will extend onto the receiver of an 870 when the forend is pulled to the rearmost position.
Works great. However beware does not work on 870 DM. It will fit, but will not work action long enough to eject shell. Just a heads up I learned upon function checking. Works great with regular 870 styles.
Product installs nicely provided you have a spanner wrench for fore end not included. Front part of touch pad is constant on or off, back is momentary. Overall seems well made I wish it was like surefire and had a block plate to allow constant grip and use thumb or pointer to control light.