Peerless Leg Irons | Nickel Finish
Description:The Peerless standard size Leg Iron now redesigned to be stronger and more tamper resistant. Features include all steel construction, spun rivets, 21 locking positions and push pin double lock capability. The 15” chain effectively limits range of motion. The Model 703C is made to meet or exceed the National Institute of Justice standards for workmanship, mechanical strength, tamper resistance and corrosion resistance. Lifetime warranty for manufacturer defect. Two keys supplied. Made in USA.
- Weight: 16 oz. / 454 grams
- Minimum inside perimeter: 7.75 inches / 197 mm
- Material/Finish: Carbon Steel/Nickel
- Maximum inside perimeter: 10 inches / 254 mm
- Minimum opening: 2.75 inches / 70 mm
- Maximum overall length: 24.25 inches / 616 mm
The price seemed high but I can see why. These are an excellent pair of nickel coated cuffs. Good solid construction with excellent chain links. If you have a use for leg irons you can’t go wrong with these.