Ops-Core FAST XP High Cut Ballistic HelmetOps-Core
Ops-Core FAST XP High Cut Ballistic Helmet w/ Skeleton Shroud & ARC Rails
- Same amount of head coverage / size as MICH 2002 "Gun-Fighter" model cut
- Carbon + UHMWPE shell = 20% weight reduction
- FAST helmet - weighs less than same size standard MICH 2002
- Lightweight, multi-impact, ventilated liner with repositionable EPP impact pads and LDV closed-cell comfort foam that is not affected by temperature, altitude, or moisture
- Occ-Dial adjustable fitband with replaceable leather front, nape, and side pads quickly detaches to allow convenient donning and doffing of COMs headsets with internal top headbands
- Integrated Head-Loc chinstrap retention system gives helmet 4x more stability than standard issue ACH helmet suspension / retention products
- FAST-ARCs - 4 Position Accessory Rail Connectors:
- (Non-snag attachment points for quick yet secure donning or doffing of headborne accessories works in conjunction with locking and rotating adapters that utilize emergency break-away features for airborne operations upper ARC dovetail for devices like low-profile lights, video camera, visor, mandible and up-armor side covers corner ARC buckle receiver for gas and O2 mask strap kit attachments that eliminate the bulk and clutter of traditional bayonet style mounts lower ARC dovetail for devices like flip-out COMs headset, battery pack, goggle strap keeper, mandible and up-armor side covers over-the-center side hook attachment for devices like illuminator, strobe light and battery pack)
- Bungees to eliminate night vision mount / device rattle or vibration
- Standard MARSOC / WARCOM 3-hole pattern
- Ops-Core Shroud included on the helmet: compatible with front mount visors, flashlights and other visual enhancement devices
- FAST Ballistic Helmet is on USAF Approved for Use List
- Shell Weight:
- S/M: 1.68 lbs.
- M/L: 1.88 lbs.
- L/XL: 2.01 lbs.
- XXL: 2.18 lbs.
- Helmet Sizing Circumference (inches):
- S/M: (20 7/8 - 22)
- M/L: (22 – 23 1/4)
- L/XL: (23 1/4 – 24 3/8)
- XXL: (24 3/8 - 25 3/8)
- Head Size:
- S/M: (up to 7)
- M/L: (up to 7 3/8)
- L/XL: (up to 7 5/8)
- XXL: (up to 8 1/8)
- S/M= Medium Chinstrap
- M/L= Medium Chinstrap
- L/XL= Large Chinstrap
- XXL= Large Chinstrap
- Impact Protection: CE EN 1385 & ASTM F1492 U.S. Army – ACH Specification: Chinstrap Retention & Non Ballistic Impact Protection
- Less than 150 G’s of Force Imparted to Head w/ Multiple Impacts up to 10fps
- Less than 200 G’s of Force Imparted to Head w/ Multiple Impacts up to 14fps
- 2-Grain (V50): 4200 f/s (1280 m/s)
- 4-Grain (V50): 3475 f/s (1059 m/s)
- 16 Grain (V50): 2475 f/s (754 m/s)
- 64 Grain (V50): 1750 f/s (533 m/s)
- 17 Grain / 1.1 FSP (V50): 2200 f/s (670 m/s)
- 9mm FMJ RN: 1400 f/s (427 m/s) – BFD < 1.0″
Ops-Core helmets don’t really need a hyped up review. They’re one of the best helmet brands out there. Arms Unlimited is a great company to deal with. They ship quick, communicate well, and have great prices.
Better than advertised. Includes the upgraded Vented Lux-Liner kit wich is an unadvertised surprise that just adds to the value. The Ops-Core FAST XP High Cut Ballistic Helmet will not disappoint.
Helmet is exactly as advertised, to include the standard Ops Core travel cover and additional pads. Arms Unlimited shipped it quickly and even with the basic shipping option I received it in a very timely fashion. I would definitely purchase from AU again.
The overall experience met and exceeded my expectations. Buy with confidence!
After searching for bumps and other options out on the market I found this in stock. The price was great and AU ensured it arrived in one piece. Great helmet, fit is perfect, and even comes with a cover for it when it’s not being used.
This helmet is a major upgrade compared to the gear I have usually been issued. I wanted one to have that I could take with me from place to place, and train in without worrying about getting grief from supply. The pricing from this listing is unbeatable, and so was the fast shipment and receiving (5 business days from time I placed my order.) Truly a great purchasing experience!
Finally â€œpulled the triggerâ€ on this helmet for use on SWAT/LEO operations. I was issued an old Mich helmet, but you just canâ€™t beat the safety, comfort, style, and function of this industry standard. This is the best price youâ€™ll find for a ballistic Ops Core helmet. Sometime you just have to ask yourself, â€œHow much is my life worth?â€ Get it while you can!
Happy with everything.
item was in stock and delivered shortly after ordering it.