Olight Odin 2000 Lumen Rechargeable WeaponLight w/ Remote SwitchOlight
The Olight Odin is a professional grade tactical weaponlight with the looks to match. Ideal for medium to long range applications the Odin is powered by a single customized 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable lithium battery and equipped with a PMMA optical lens, this amazing light delivers 2,000 lumens and throws light out to 300 meters!
1x Odin WeaponLight (Battery Included)
1x MCC3 Magnetic Charging Cable
1x Magnetic Remote Switch（with Stand)
1x H2.5 Allen Wrench
2x Adjustable screw
2x Self-locking band
1x User Manual
- Quick release use on picatinny rails, the Odin features an innovative removable slide rail mount with a mechanical lock for secure operation
- Innovative magnetic remote pressure switch features a locking function for a tight fit by a single push of the anti-slip knurling ring
- Powered by a single customized 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable lithium battery, it delivers 2,000 lumens and reaches out to 300 meters
- Adopts the MCC3 USB magnetic charging cable with a charging current of up to 2A, which greatly improves the charging efficiency
- Multifunctional unique tailcap: magnetic charging, tactical operation and remote controlling with ease
- Beam Distance: 984ft / 300m
- Max. Performance (lumens): 2,000
- Charge Type: Magnetic USB Charging Cable
- Compatible Batteries: 5000mAh 3.6V 21700 Rechargeable Lithium Battery (Included)
- Light Intensity (candela): 22,500
- Lens / Reflector Type: PMMA Optical Lens Mode Operation: Magnetic Tail Switch Runtime: 2.6 hours (high) / 8 hours (low)
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Weight: 216.0 grams / 7.62 ounces (Including Battery)
- Length: 136.5mm / 5.37in
- Head Diameter: 29.0mm / 1.14in
- Body Diameter: 26.6mm / 1.05in
Great light for SBR, study, rugged, highly recommened
Great price, very bright easy setup and constructed welll.
not my first product from olight I've bought the olight Baldr pro for my fn 509 and it was amazing but not bright enough for what I wanted so i bought this instead for my ruger 57 since the light mount had a lower and side mount so with the side mount option it's perfect for what I wanted and it's easy to manipulate since I keep my finger straight when not on the trigger allowing me to easily activate the light with a push of the button doesn't really work when you have the flashlight on the lower mount instead of side due to the trigger guard blocking the button to the light not a manufacturer problem just noting that. this light is intended for rifles but I live on a huge ranch and needed the brighter light rather than compromise for less bright lights that were made specifically for pistol applications so I went with this and everything worked for me
I purchased 2 Olight Oden 2000 lumen rechargeable weapon mounted lights to mount on my personal rifles after the Sheriff’s Office I work for bought 70 for our department owned rifles. I have always been impressed with Olight products, ever since I bought a small tactical flashlight about 12 years ago. I still use it and have purchased two small weapon mounted flashlights for two different pistols. Armsunlimited shipped the two new lights to me the day after I ordered them at a price lower than I found anywhere else. I could no be happier with the product or the service.
Fan of Olight and not paying Surefire money for decent and sturdy lights. The Mount for this is at minimum disappointing .. Won't stay locked onto the rail
I bought the light to mount on one of my AR's. Frankly I would have preferred a night vision (or infrared) sight but they cost a bit more. :) I have only tested by hand holding it. I have woods all around my house so my field of vision is restricted, but the thing lights up every section of my yard like a search light.
Very bright! Wouldn't want to be lit up by it! I like that it can be used quickly as a hand held light with it's quick release mount!