Magpul MOE 1911 Grip Panels
Description:The instructors for Magpul's training division wanted a 1911 grip with advanced features, improved control characteristics, and Magpul value. These grips were designed with their input and testing.
Constructed of heavy-duty reinforced polymer, MOE 1911 Grip Panels have a unique diamond-shaped cross section to prevent twisting in the hand, aggressive magazine release cut-out, positive anti-slip texture, and are compatible with ambidextrous safeties. The grips are designed to fit full size framed 1911s with standard grip screw bushings.
Made in U.S.A.
- Fits Full Size Frame 1911s and copies with standard grip screw bushings
- Reinforced polymer construction
- Unique diamond-shaped cross-section to prevent twisting in the hand
- Aggressive magazine release cut-out
- Compatible with ambidextrous safeties
- Positive, anti-slip texture
- Weight, total: 1.1 oz.
- Thickness, max: 0.25 in.
Heckler & Koch
These grips are very inexpensive and feel super comfortable. I highly recommend them!
These grips are lightweight and provide a more aggressive grip pattern. At less than half of the cost of most VZ grips these provide a good value.
These are a comfortable set that improve the grip while shooting. They do stabilize the hand-weapon grasp during the fire-recoil segment.