Easy Step-by-Step Instructions:
- Find a firearm you would like to purchase on ArmsUnlimited.com. Make sure the firearm includes the features you want, such as caliber, magazine capacity, finish, barrel length, etc. (make sure the firearm is legal in your state or locality CLICK HERE for Firearm Restrictions)
- Purchase the firearm on ArmsUnlimited.com and receive an order confirmation with your order number.
- Contact your FFL dealer and request for them to receive the firearm for you. Ask them to send their FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number.
- Don’t know any FFL dealers in your area? CLICK HERE to Find a Dealer Near YOU!
- FFL dealers may apply additional fees. Fees vary from dealer to dealer, so please ask them beforehand
- Upon FFL verification, we will ship out your firearm to the dealer.
- We can only ship firearms to dealers with a valid FFL
- Once delivered, complete your paperwork for the firearm transfer at the FFL dealer's location.
Class 3 (Silencers, Short Barrel Rifles/Shotguns & Machine Guns)
The same basic process detailed above applies to class 3 weapons; such as silencers, short barrel rifles/shotguns and transferable machine guns. The dealer of your choosing will be required to send us a copy of their FFL and their SOT. We then complete an ATF Form 3 to transfer the weapon to your dealer, approval times vary and can take up to 14 days. Once approved the item will ship to your dealer who will complete the transfer to you. We charge your credit card upon submitting the Form 3 to the ATF.
A firearm can under no circumstances be shipped to your home. Only a dealer with a Federal Firearms License (FFL) can receive the firearm for you. It is at this dealer that you will go to fill out the appropriate paperwork before the firearm can be transferred to you.
If you encounter any problems or special circumstances, please email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to address your concerns.