Colt M5 CQC 5.56mm Upper Receiver Assembly | 10.3" BarrelColt
The Colt CM556-10H-CK Upper Assembly is used on the M5 CQC Close Quarter Combat series of rifles. Maximum performance and ergonomics are at the forefront of the M5's design; utilizing a proven carbine length gas system with Colt's free float rail and upper receiver system. This system maximizes rail space and shooter comfort, reducing weight and bulk while maintaining the same lethality and accuracy expected. The barrel is Colt's standard 10.3" chrome lined M4 barrel with an A2 flash hider up front.
- Colt M5 10.3" Barreled Complete Upper Assembly
- Complete Full Auto Bolt Carrier Assembly
- Charging Handle
- 10.3-Inch 1/7 twist Mil-Spec chrome lined MP tested barrel
- Unique direct gas operating system eliminates the conventional operating rod and results in fewer and lighter components
- Accommodates the full range of 5.56mm ammunition, including the NATO M855/SS109 and U.S. M193, utilizing a rifling twist of 1 turn in 7"
- Straight-line construction disperses recoil straight back to the shoulder, increasing handling capabilities, especially during repeated fire
- Cartridge case deflector allows easy operation in both right and left handed shooting positions for increased tactical applications
- Muzzle compensator further reduces muzzle climb and helps eliminate flash and dust signatures
- Ejection port cover protects the chamber from dust and mud
- Field strips easily without special tools for simple field user maintenance
- Flat top receiver allows easy mounting of optic and sighting systems
- High strength materials for greater comfort and effectiveness
- Caliber - 5.56mm
- Gas Direct system, Locking bolt
- Flash Hider
SIGHTS NOT INCLUDED
Perfect Colt combat !!