Otis T-Mod Cleaning Kit | 9mm/45ACP/5.56mm/7.62mm
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 5% off
Developed for the solider and designed to service a team, this weapons maintenance kit properly cleans 5.56mm & 7.62mm rifles and 9mm & .45 cal pistols, featuring Ripcord®, solid rods, Breech-to-Muzzle® cleaning equipment. Also includes precision cleaning tools and optics cleaning gear. Includes everything needed for a team to conduct quick field cleaning or full breakdowns. Contained in a 12”x10”x2.625” case.
This kit includes:
- 5.56mm, 7.62mm, 9mm & .45 cal Ripcords® for a quick, one-pass cleaning
- 100% cotton 2” & 3” panoply patches (10 each)
- Small and large slotted tip, obstruction remover/t-handle base & t-handle
- 5.56mm, 7.62mm, 9mm & .45 cal bronze bore brushes with size marked on the stem
- 8” and 30” aircraft grade Memory-Flex® cables for proper Breech-to-Muzzle® cleaning
- Scraper, locking lug scraper, straight & bent pick for more precise cleaning
- Lens spray, lens brush, lens cloth and cotton swabs for optics care
- 2 Blue Nylon All Purpose Brushes, 12 pipe cleaners & dust brush for cleaning hard to reach areas
- 5.56mm chamber brush and solid rod set for proper cleaning of chamber
- Also includes 1.25 ounce empty bottle for solvent, dust cap, NATO adapter and instruction manual
- All items packed neatly in a 12”x10”x2.625” case
- No Nonsense Warranty
- Made in the USA
As my title states, both small lens cleaning plastic spray bottles were leaking. Both had lost about a fourth of their liquid solution contents. I unscrewed both of their spray tops and cleaned up both the tops and bottles of the crystalized remains that the leaked solution had caused. The best way I can describe it is that both had areas on the exterior of the bottles that resembled what a battery looks like when they leak out. Anyhow, luckily the effort to clean them was only needed on the bottles themselves, with only some of it having leaked and crystalized upon the folded up paper cleaning instructions. Even that was an easy clean off, and nothing had gotten on the case or any other accessories. After I cleaned the situation up, I replaced the spray tops onto the bottles and made sure to tighten them down accordingly. I now have this Otis cleaning kit in my closet with the case oriented in a way where the spray bottles are positioned upright, (not taking a chance to store it any other way). All contents that were listed in this items description were present and in absolutely unused/new condition. My not giving it five stars is solely because of the leaking bottles.
Awesome well equipped cleaning kit for the most popular calibers. High quality components. I recommend this kit.
GREAT All-In-One Cleaning Kit For All Calibers. Lightens The Range Bag Considerably!!! Well Worth The Price (When It Was On Sale)...
I would highly recommend this to anyone. Highly compact and easy to carry or store when needed.
Great kit for most common calibers. Rugged case keeps everything organized. Has space for additional items, built to last. Buy with confidence.