FN M249 SAW 5.56mm Belt-Fed Machine GunFN
LE / Mil Agencies Only - Contact Us
(You save )
FN M249 SAW 5.56mm Belt-Fed Machine Gun
Description:The FN M249 SAW is designed to be used on the front lines where it really matters, providing crucial support at the infantrysquad/ fire team level by providing highly accurate fire plus the maneuverability to take the objective. The ergonomically-shaped polymer buttstock contains a hydraulic buffer that allows SAW gunners to maintain a high rate of fire with accuracy and effect.
Each M249 model includes one spare barrel.
- Caliber: 5.56x45 mm
- Operation: Open-bolt
- Color: Matte black non-reflective finish on all surfaces
- Effective Range: 800 m, point target
- Maximum Range: 3600 m, maximum range
- Barrel Length: 20.5"
- Overall Length: 40.75"
- Overall Height: 9.5"
- Weight: 17.0 lbs. (empty)
- Twist Rate: 1:7" RH
- Trigger Pull: 7.9 -15.7 lbs.
- Cyclic Rate of Fire: 775 RPM