Trijicon REAP-IR 35mm Mini Thermal Riflescope - OPEN BOX, NEVER USED LIKE NEW
Description:The Trijicon® REAP-IR™ mini thermal riflescope is a small, light, powerful thermal riflescope that lets you engage targets in any light. It’s trusted by the most demanding shooters and hunters that require speed and accuracy for nighttime use. Designed as a standalone thermal sight but can also be used as a handheld or in a clip-on capacity for short range day optics such as red dot sights.
Use your REAP-IR sight with up to four different rifles, one of its many features allows you to sight in the REAP-IR on a rifle and save the zero, program up to four different zero points for ease of transition between multiple weapons by instantly recalling the saved zero as it is transferred from one rifle to the next.
- 640x480 Thermal Sensor: Offers clear, crisp imagery through smoke, dust and complete darkness
- Thumbstick System Controller: Fully ruggedized, weatherproof, multidirectional thumbstick control
- Mini D-LOC Mount: Patented, compact mounting system for precision and repeatability
- MicroIR™ 12 Micron Technology: 60 Hz frame-rate system with 42% increase in magnification over 17 micron technology
- Stadiametric Ranging: Determine your distance at a moment’s notice
- Reticle Digital Readouts: Displays your current reticle position in the lower-left corner of the screen
- Edge Detect Mode: Offers a fraction of the brightness of other modes so your eyes are not as prone to night blindness from the screen
- 8x Digital Zoom: Advanced built-in sighting system maintains boresight and increases accuracy
- Made in the USA: Built for shooters by shooters right here in America
- OPTICAL MAGNIFICATION: 2.5x
- DIGITAL MAGNIFICATION: 8x
- SENSOR TYPE: Uncooled VOx (Vanadium Oxide)
- THERMAL SENSITIVITY: <50mk
- SENSOR RESOLUTION: 640x480
- SENSOR PITCH: 12 Micron
- FRAME RATE: 60 Hz with a 30 Hz Power Save Mode
- SPECTRAL RESPONSE: 8 - 12 Microns
- DISPLAY TYPE: Digital OLED
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 640x480 Pixels
- BASIC FEATURES: E-Zoom, Polarity
- ADVANCED FEATURES
- DCE – Digital Contrast Enhancement
- DFC – Digital Focus Control
- RANGE FINDER – Stadiametric
- START UP TIME: Approx. 5 Seconds
- VIDEO OUTPUT: Analog RS-170 (with Optional Cable)
- BATTERY TYPE: 2x CR123
- BATTERY LIFE:
- 1 - 1.5 Hours @ 60 Hz
- 1 - 2 Hours @ 30 Hz
- 2 - 3.5 Hours @ 60 Hz
- 2 - 5 Hours @ 30 Hz
- WEAPON MOUNT: Mini D-LOC Picatinny Rail Mount
- RETICLE: Simple and Complex Reticles
- MOA Adjustments:
- Digital Read-Outs
- 4 Save Locations
- WEIGHT: 590 grams
- DIMENSIONS: 6.5” L x 3.0” H x 2.95” W
- DIOPTER: -6 / +2
- EYE RELIEF: 27mm
- -40c to +55c Operating
- -45c to +75c Storage
Includes:REAP-IR Thermal Sight
Mini D-LOC Mount
Tactical Soft Case
Operator's Manual / Quick Reference Guide
Trijicon is the best. I hesitated for a long time. I am beyond excited for hunting this year with thermal.
Amazing night vision scope which would be expected at this price point. Has five reticle settings making it easy to move from gun to gun. Would have given 5 stars if the overpriced download cable had been included. It should be at the price point. If you get the cable, purchase it from the IR Defense website ( subsidiary of Trijicon). It’s about $100 cheaper on this site. Having some difficulty downloading images. Am working with Trijicon tech support and hope to get this resolved. Can easily ID skunks at 100 yards. Deer (including antlers) stand out brightly at 200 yards plus in open country. Eye relief is a little short but tolerable.
This is the nicest and lightest thermal scope Iâ€™ve ever seen. Very easy to program!
Extremely light weight, easy to use, and clarity of optics are unbelievable. The amount of detail you see through this thermal compared to an armasight thermal is incredible. Would highly recommend.
As hoped, a superb bit of gear, true round the clock thermal, day or night. Could wish for a bit wider field of view, but that is the cost of such a clear view for what is actually a digital solid state no tube camera. Manual is under foam in lid, and both it, and the quick-start cards laying on scope have how to escape a screw-up at BACK of cards/manual. Takes an hour or two of hair pulling, then easy peasy. Could not be more pleased. Battery life suprisingly good in use.
It comes in a nice black waterproof case that is reconfigurable. The mount is removable but vary sturdy. I didn't remove the mount but I would assume it's easy to find different height mounts. The user interface is very intuitive but different than any I've seen. It's basically a recessed joystick. As far as clarity and quality, it is everything you would expect from Trijicon. You can take the mount off and on the top of the optic there's a rhino style mount. It also comes with a eye cup like the ones AN/PAS-28's and a Butler Creek scope cover.
Kathy and Daniel were awesome to work with on this my first ever thermal purchase. Got an amazing price and an amazing optic. Would definitely do business with again. The REAP is as advertised and shows a really clear crisp image and has a lot more detail than I had imagined. Definitely a great buy!
After a friend showed me his ATN thermal on a recent hunt, I had to have one. The Trijicon REAP-IR is a far superior unit to my friend's ATN and I scored a good deal using AU's negotiate button, they're in stock and ship same day you order.
I submitted an offer and received a beyond AWESOME deal! Great outfit to do business with, love the negotiate feature