Ops-Core FAST Carbon Helmet w/ Skeleton ShroudOps-Core
Ops-Core FAST Carbon Helmet w/ Skeleton Shroud
- Lightweight durable vented carbon fiber shell
- Ideal for recce operations, vehicle use, fast roping, climbing, training
- Has the structural integrity to comfortably support binocular style NVDs
- Identical to ballistic version except for shell
- Lightweight, multi-impact, ventilated liner with repositionable EPP impact pads and LDV closed-cell comfort foam that is not affected by temperature, altitude, or moisture
- Occ-Dial adjustable fitband with replaceable leather front, nape, and side pads quickly detaches to allow convenient donning and doffing of COMs headsets with internal top headbands
- Integrated Head-Loc chinstrap retention system gives helmet 4x more stability than standard issue ACH helmet suspension / retention products
- FAST-ARCs - 4 Position Accessory Rail Connectors: non-snag attachment points for quick yet secure donning or doffing of headborne accessories
- works in conjunction with locking and rotating adapters that utilize emergency break-away features for airborne operations
- upper ARC dovetail for devices like low-profile lights, video camera, visor, mandible and up-armor side covers
- corner ARC buckle receiver for gas and O2 mask strap kit attachments that eliminate the bulk and clutter of traditional bayonet style mounts
- lower ARC dovetail for devices like flip-out COMs headset, battery pack, goggle strap keeper, mandible and up-armor side covers
- over-the-center side hook attachment for devices like illuminator, strobe light and battery pack
- Bungees to eliminate night vision mount / device rattle or vibration
- Standard MARSOC / WARCOM 3-hole pattern
- Ops-Core Shroud included on the helmet: compatible with front mount visors, flashlights and other visual enhancement devices
- FAST Bump Helmet is on USAF Approved for Use List
- S/M: 1.41 lbs.
- M/L: 1.50 lbs.
- L/XL: 1.64 lbs.
- Helmet Sizing Circumference (inches):
- S/M: (21-22 1/8″)
- M/L: (22 1/8 – 23 3/8)
- L/XL: (23 3/8 – 24″)
- Head Size:
- S/M: (up to 7)
- M/L: (up to 7 3/8)
- L/XL: (up to 7 5/8)
- S/M= Medium Chinstrap
- M/L= Medium Chinstrap
- L/XL= Large Chinstrap
- Impact Protection: CE EN 1385 & ASTM F1492 U.S. Army – ACH Specification: Chinstrap Retention & Non Ballistic Impact Protection
- Less than 150 G’s of Force Imparted to Head w/ Multiple Impacts up to 10fps
- Less than 200 G’s of Force Imparted to Head w/ Multiple Impacts up to 14fps
MSRP: $2,039.95Was: $1,937.95Now: $1,495.00 - $1,975.00
A friend and I ordered the carbon bumps at the same time, we got two different carbon bumps. The item description says it comes with OCC Dial. One had the discontinued worm gear w/ Lux liner and the other has the current OCC dial with EPP liner. Great helmets, but it is a gamble which retention you will receive.
Switched from a Team Wendy LTP to the FAST Carbon and love it. I use it as a base to mount my PVS14 and Comtac IIIs and it fits so much better. I was pleasantly surprised to find it came with the Lux liner which is very comfortable. I look forward to using this helmet in the future.
Awesome service and great product!
The fit is perfect and the retention system works really well. Really can’t go wrong with the carbon bump.
Let me start off by saying I had an all around good experience with this Ops-Core product, and the service from AU as usual. These newer production helmets have undergone a few updates that makes this an absolute steal. Obviously as described, they include the newer skeleton shroud, which is anodized and matches the shell nicely. What surprised me was the vented lux liner and worm dial, as opposed to the standard OCC dial, making this already great deal superb. Really comfortable fit after you size it with the various included extra pads. All in all a very stable platform to hang your NODâ€™s from. Thanks AU.
Highly recommend Arms Unlimited. They shipped quickly and as described!