Sellier & Bellot
MEN Defence 5.56x45 M193 NATO Ammo 56 Grain Full Metal JacketMEN Defence
MEN Defence 5.56x45 M193 NATO Ammo 56 Grain Full Metal Jacket
Case of 510 rounds, new production, non-corrosive, boxer primed, reloadable brass cases
- Caliber: 5.56X45 - M193 NATO
- Suggested Use: Target & Match, Range, Plinking
- Bullet Features: Accurate, Positive Functioning, No Barrel Leading, No Expansion
- Quality: Most MEN Defence products are manufactured to SAAMI or CIP specifications.
- Warning: Read all warnings on the box prior to use.
- Casing: Factory Brass
- Bullet Style: FMJ
- Bullet Weight (Grains): 56
- Primer Type: Small Rifle Primer 7.5
- Muzzle Velocity (FPS): 3,265
- Muzzle Energy (Ft. Lbs.): 1,302
- Test Barrel Length: 20.00 inches
Got excited when I found this hard to find MEN ammo on arms unlimited, but was even happier with the purchase process. Overall great deal on great ammo that is hard to find.
Solid round, great brass, prefect for reloading. Super accurate in my colt and my DDV11
Fast shipping!! Great ammo!
Its my first time to purchase to them. And i order Thursday morning and it come the next day Friday. Not to mention im from another state. Definitely gonna buy to them again.I already recommend them on all of my friends.
Great price fast shipping.
The items were in great shape and the delivery was fast.
I ordered a case of 5.56. It seemed like the package was tacking a while to get out the door. I emailed the customer service department, and they were very professional in how they handled the situation. I believe even though there was a delay it was a good experience, and I don't mind waiting a couple extra day for a good product to show up at my door.
Have not used it yet but have frequently found German made ammo to be good. Unfortunately shortly after ordering I found it for several cents less per round with free shipping at one of the several large suppliers.
I've shot a case of these before and had no problems. They're pretty clean compared to other brands. Service from AU was great. Just had a little hangup with the shipping, but they fixed that right away.