Magtech 9mm Luger Ammo 147 Grain Bonded Jacketed Hollow Point SubsonicMagtech
Magtech 9mm Luger Ammo 147 Grain Bonded Jacketed Hollow Point Subsonic
Case of 1,000 rounds, new production, non-corrosive, boxer primed, reloadable brass cases
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Suggested Use: Law Enforcement, Self Defense
- Bullet Features: Accurate, Positive Functioning, Optimized Energy Transfer, Quick Expansion
- Quality: Most Magtech products are manufactured to SAAMI or CIP specifications.
- Warning: Read all warnings on the box prior to use.
- Casing: Factory Brass
- Bullet Style: Bonded Jacketed Hollow Point
- Bullet Weight (Grains): 147
- Bullet Diameter (Inches): 0.355
- Bullet Sectional Density: 0.14
- Bullet Ballistic Coefficient: 0.192
- Primer Type: Small Pistol Primer 1.5
- Primer Style: Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (FPS): 991
- Muzzle Energy (Ft. Lbs.): 321
- Test Barrel Length: 4.00 inches
Great service from AU! Ordered these on a Saturday and they turned up on Thursday! At the range on Friday. They cycle reliably in a pair of Sig P226s and HK94 clones. Accuracy equal to the usual Blazer Brass 115gr that I usually shoot.
This is a quality heavy bullet delivered with subsonic velocity. An absolute MUST for my suppressed Uzi & Colt SMG. Did I mention GREAT PRICE?
Ammo is similar specs to the Winchester Ranger T ammo but for a much better price.
As usual, good price, fast delivery and I'm happy! Keep up the good work!
This is my 3rd order of Magtech ammo. Shoots great and clean. Price was great and free shipping just made it better. Ever order been shipped quickly and well packaged.
clean and no hiccups, like the stuff a lot
I haven't yet had the time to shoot this ammo, but I have heard good reviews from other shooters at the range.
This is ideal defense ammo and functions flawlessly. Priced less than similar winchester ranger ammo but the Magtech is actually more consistent ammo!